- Folyamatos cselekvés a jövőben (to emphasize an action or an event that will be in progress at sometime in the future.)
- Next week we will be sking in the mountains.
- Tomorrow my parents are coming to visit out new house.
- Tervezett cselekvés a jövőre nézve (The future continues tense is used for events or activity’s that are planned for a future time.)
|Subject||+||AuxiliaryVerb “Will”||+||Auxiliary Verb “to be”||+||Main Verb||+||Continue the Sentence|
|I, We, They, You, He, She, It
|+||will||+||be||+||verb + -ing||+|
- I will be at that party on Monday night.
- You will be working for the next few days.
- The children will be starting school next week.
- My mother will be coming to the States next month.
- The storm will be coming soon.
|Subject||+||Auxiliary Verb “will”||+||Auxiliary Verb “to be”||+||Not||Main Verb||+||Continue the Sentence|
|I ,We, They, You, He, She, It
Plural Nouns Singular Nouns Uncountable Nouns
|+||will||+||be||+||not||verb + -ing||+||1|
- I will not be coming to work next week.
- I am on vacation.
- You will not be singing in the concert.
- The buses will not be running on Sunday, they are going on strike.
- My sister will not be going to Paris this summer.
- The wind will not be getting any stronger the storm is over.
|Auxiliary Verb “will”||+||Subject||+||Auxiliary Verb “to be”||+||Main Verb||+||Continue the Sentence|
|Will||+||I, we, they, you, he, she, it
|+||be||+||verb + -ing||+||1|
- Will I be working this weekend?
- Will you be singing at the wedding tonight?
- Will we be sleeping in the hotel or at grandma’s house?
- Will the dog be coming with us on the trip?
- Will your sister be calling us from England this week?
- Will the snow be stopping today?